Like most packages we use, Around25 is constantly evolving and reinventing itself.
We are always learning something new, adopting new technologies, and improving our team. That is why we are now searching for an enthusiastic fullstack developer to join us on our journey.
The non-tech requirements are fairly simple:
- love what you do;
- be proactive in delivering quality code;
- improve constantly;
- help others do the same.
If you think this fits right in with your philosophy, then here's what you need to know:
- Docker - we use it every day for local development and production deployments.
- ReactJs - most of our frontend work is done with React and NextJS, but we occasionally use other libraries also.
- NodeJS/Go/Elixir/PHP - you should have experience with at least two of them.
If we have piqued your interest and you want to work on some cool projects, just send us an email at email@example.com and let's see if we can meet.
Fullstack development is not your strength? Check other Around25 job openings here.
More About Us
We work hard everyday to improve ourselves and the code we write. That's why we are: proactive, self-taught, entrepreneurial, innovative, cutting-edge, standard-bearers.
Make no mistake, however: we know we're not perfect. Foodies for life, workaholics, and sometimes too addicted to adrenaline, we may give you tough love at first but we promise you'll grow tenfold faster this way.
What you can expect from us:
- flexible hours because we care more about getting shit done than about you being in the office at 9am sharp.
- diverse tech stack and ambitious projects.
- the best hardware, so an Apple product shall be yours.
- our own internal events so that we can have fun in-between kicking ass for our projects.
- a cozy working space, goodies and homey vibes.
- access to all kinds of learning opportunities: conferences, hackathons, workshops. Because expanding your skills will only make you a powerhouse.
If you want to be part of the family, you must be ready to take on challenges each time they arise and be in sync with our heartbeat.
How does this sound to you? Tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org